Tips and Tricks for Android Phones
|Tips and tricks for Android|
Today we have a review about android cool tricks. These tips will help you to improve your phone's performance and get the best user experience. Here are some tips and tricks for Android.
Customize your Android phone.
- Change your wallpaper and lock screen. Long-press on an empty space on your home screen to open the wallpaper and lock screen settings.
- Change your app icons. There are many different icon packs available on the Google Play Store. To change your app icons, install an icon pack and then open the settings app and go to Personalization > Styles & Wallpapers > Icon Pack.
- Change your font. Some Android phones allow you to change the system font. To do this, open the settings app and go to Display > Font.
- Use split-screen multitasking. To open two apps in split screen, open the recents menu and swipe up on the app icon of one of the apps you want to use. Then, tap the split screen icon.
- Use gestures. Many Android phones support gestures for navigation and other tasks. To see a list of gestures available on your phone, open the settings app and go to System > Gestures.
- Use quick settings. To access quick settings, swipe down from the top right corner of the screen. Quick settings give you quick access to commonly used settings, such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and flashlight.
- Use Google Assistant. Google Assistant is a powerful voice assistant that can help you with a variety of tasks, such as setting alarms, making calls, and sending messages. To access Google Assistant, say "Hey Google" or long-press the home button.
Improve your phone's performance.
- Restart your phone regularly. This will help to clear out any temporary files and processes that may be slowing down your phone.
- Uninstall unused apps. Apps that you don't use take up space and can slow down your phone.
- Keep your phone's software up to date. Software updates often include performance improvements.
- Use a lightweight launcher. A lightweight launcher can make your phone feel faster and more responsive.
Here are some tips and tricks for Android.
- Customize your home screen. You can add, remove, and rearrange apps and widgets on your home screen to make it look and work the way you want it to. To add a widget, long-press on an empty space on the home screen and tap Widgets. To remove an app or widget, long-press on it and tap Remove.
- Use folders to organize your apps. If you have a lot of apps, you can create folders to organize them. To create a folder, long-press on an app and drag it over another app. Then, tap Create folder and enter a name for the folder. To add more apps to the folder, drag them into the folder.
- Use the notification shade to stay up-to-date on notifications. To open the notification shade, swipe down from the top of the screen. To clear all notifications, tap Clear all. To clear a single notification, swipe it away.
- Use quick settings to quickly access commonly used settings. To open quick settings, swipe down from the top of the screen twice. To edit quick settings, tap the Edit icon.
- Use split screen to multitask. To use split screen, open the Recents apps screen and swipe up on the app you want to use in split screen. Then, tap the Split screen icon. To select the second app you want to use in split screen, tap the app icon.
- Use voice commands to control your phone. You can use voice commands to open apps, make calls, send texts, and more. To enable voice commands, open the Settings app and tap Google > Voice. Then, tap "Ok Google" detection and make sure that "From the Google app" and "Always on" are switched on.
- Use Google Assistant to get things done. Google Assistant is a voice-activated virtual assistant that can help you with a variety of tasks, such as setting alarms, making appointments, and getting directions. To activate Google Assistant, say "Hey Google" or press and hold the power button.
- Take advantage of Android's built-in security features. Android has a number of built-in security features to help protect your phone from malware and other threats. To enable these features, open the Settings app and tap Security.
- Keep your phone up to date. Android releases software updates regularly to improve security and add new features. To check for updates, open the Settings app and tap System > System update.
Here are some additional tips and tricks for Android phones.
- Use Do Not Disturb mode to silence notifications at night or during other times when you don't want to be disturbed. To enable Do Not Disturb mode, open the Settings app and tap Sound & notification > Do Not Disturb.
- Use the battery saver mode to extend your phone's battery life. To enable battery saver mode, open the Settings app and tap Battery > Battery saver.
- Use the flashlight mode to turn your phone's screen into a flashlight. To enable flashlight mode, swipe down from the top of the screen twice and tap the Flashlight icon.
- Use the screenshot mode to take a screenshot of your phone's screen. To take a screenshot, hold down the power button and the volume down button at the same time.
- Use the Google Play Protect feature to scan your phone for malware. To enable Google Play Protect, open the Google Play Store app and tap Menu > Play Protect. Then, tap Turn on.